Insomaniac
Sleeping late only cause an individual to undergo aging faster than normal person. It won't effect the space and time.Why so serious?

Follow

brah!
Posted by t on 20 May 2011
Just make my Student ID card. It the worse picture I've ever snap for any student card. Nothing much really. Enter the Cyber Center and those 3 room. Where Room 1 is for personal particular verifications. 2nd room is for the picture taking session and claiming the card. And the last room is for ICT training. I do realize that, here, in TARC, we interact much in the webpage. Assignments, notes, and stuffs usually post in the Intranet, CeL or that campus thingy. It way TOO many Chinese in here. I was like, WTH? New atmosphere, new peeps, new style, new campus (for me laaa) and new things waiting for me to explore them. Oh yeah, what the seniors said was true. I got lost in the campus. Dang! I should started my classes last week, but I've some difficulties that brought me to start it new week. I still didn't know what group I'm belong to. Dang. Brah. Let it be. Just go with the flow. Aight?