Sneak a peek
Diploma in Graphic Design student. I am too LAZY babeh!
Yo, i'm just an invisible typer and this blogger world. Now taking Diploma in Graphic Design at Tunku Abdul Rahman College, also known as University Tunku Abdul Rahman. I'm not a pure Chinese, but still I kinda attracted to Chinese cultures. I can't understand Mandarin but my parents can even talk it. I am the weirdo in the family. Dang!
**takenote : all the image in this blog aren't mine unless I watermark it or state so. Thanks.
crunch time wishes
Posted by t on 04 June 2011
I've found my self really really wishes for an era full of zombies. Where humans whom survived were the minority. Something like Left 4 Dead or I Am Legend. Yeah. That'd be cool. No college, no classes, no fucking irritating lecturers, no annoying faces to seen. Just - SURVIVE. Adapt, improvise, or what ever to survive. Build a sanctuary for surviving humans where no zombies can drilled into it. Not even through the ground, nor sky. Where people really appreciate weapons ; like swords, blade, dagger, and specifically; the Damascus steel. Even now, only a few hundreds people know how to make a Damascus steel; worldwide. But know-how-to didn't make you a good smith. I bet only a few in this world really made that steel nowadays. Dang, this post really kinda. Nah, surely, have no purpose. But fuck off, this is my blog. Hahahahahahahahahaha! So,
I JUST LOVE KILLING AND DESTROY THINGS!!
|
Insomaniac
Sleeping late only cause an individual to undergo aging faster than normal person. It won't effect the space and time.Why so serious?
Follow
|
|
crunch time wishes
Posted by t on 04 June 2011
I've found my self really really wishes for an era full of zombies. Where humans whom survived were the minority. Something like Left 4 Dead or I Am Legend. Yeah. That'd be cool. No college, no classes, no fucking irritating lecturers, no annoying faces to seen. Just - SURVIVE. Adapt, improvise, or what ever to survive. Build a sanctuary for surviving humans where no zombies can drilled into it. Not even through the ground, nor sky. Where people really appreciate weapons ; like swords, blade, dagger, and specifically; the Damascus steel. Even now, only a few hundreds people know how to make a Damascus steel; worldwide. But know-how-to didn't make you a good smith. I bet only a few in this world really made that steel nowadays. Dang, this post really kinda. Nah, surely, have no purpose. But fuck off, this is my blog. Hahahahahahahahahaha! So,
I JUST LOVE KILLING AND DESTROY THINGS!!
|